Excalibur Auto Body Repair is looking to hire an Auto Body Estimator. We are looking for someone who will provide an exceptional customer experience, who will accurately assess damaged vehicles, and who will work in cooperation with others to achieve common goals.
As an Estimator, you’ll interact daily with customers, insurance companies, parts associates, and technicians to ensure the repair process is as smooth as possible.
- Prior estimating experience preferred, but training can be provided for the right individual
- Self-motivated team player
- Excellent communication skills with both customers and team members
- Computer skills, working ability of Word, Excel, etc., and ability to learn database management software
- Detail-oriented and capable to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Positive attitude
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Excellent work environment
- Paid time off (vacation and holiday)
At Excalibur, we strive to be trustworthy, friendly, and reliable. We put our customers first and work extremely hard to make their experience with us excellent. Join the team and apply today!