Social Media Manager
A fast-paced non-profit and Media Organization needs experienced, driven, self-starter with a passion for world-changing, mission-driven work.
We are looking for a talented Social Media Manager to administer our social media accounts. You will work with the Creative Director to create original text and video content, manage posts, and respond to followers. You will manage our organization’s image, in line with current style and brand guidelines, to achieve our marketing goals. As a Social Media Manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company's views creatively. Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence in creative ways ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
Successful candidates will have the ability to:
- Plan and develop successful & engaging social media campaigns
- Develop content
- Post content across social media accounts
- Explore and expand social media footprint in forward-thinking ways
- Engaging with customers on different channels
- Utilize data to analyze & design current and future campaigns
- Stay on top of the latest social media trends
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Define KPIs and KRAs for social media campaigns
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Collaborate with other teams like marketing, production, management, and customer service, to streamline workflows & ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Use social media marketing tools, i.e. Buffer and Hootsuite to Monitor campaigns and analyzes data obtained
- Monitor & optimize websites and platforms SEO and web traffic metrics
- Establish relationships with social media influencers across multiple platforms to develop a strong network
- Develop content or establish & direct partners to develop content
- Keep an eye on social media trends
- Communicate effectively to all stakeholders including senior management and content developers
- Coordinate campaigns with Production and Marketing campaigns, to maximize viewer/user engagement
- Measure content response; deliver weekly/monthly reports to each department leadership team
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience as a social media manager or a similar role
- Experience in creating social media strategies
- Knowledge of best practices for social media & video platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, Parler, Gettr, Gab, Truth Social, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive experience crafting engaging content
- Organized and able to multitask
- Prior experience in marketing, digital marketing, internet marketing or related field
- Prior experience as a copywriter
- Prior experience as a content manager
- Understanding of the landscape around censorship and AI implementation in Social Media & Video platforms
Applicants should submit a cover letter and resume detailing relevant experience and qualifications.
This position is a full-time, salaried position commensurate with experience. Benefits include Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance, and retirement.