Please e-mail your resume with a cover letter to:
Attention Dr. Favreau
* Resumes without a cover letter will not be reviewed.
* No phone calls regarding the position, please.
Thank you for your interest in this position!
Stability Health Center is seeking a medical receptionist approximately 35-40 hrs/week.
Are you passionate about holistic health care and treating the whole person? Do you want to work in an environment that is focused on treating the root cause vs sick care? Do you want to go home at the end of your work day feeling accomplished and fulfilled? Then please read further.
We are a busy, successful, growing, and cutting edge integrative health care clinic that offers Chiropractic, Naturopathic Medicine and Spinal Rehabilitation. We are located on Dexter Ave North which is located in the South Lake Union/Queen Anne area of Downtown Seattle.
We are looking for an experienced, energetic and full time medical receptionist to join our team. This position is considered to be one of utmost importance, as the concierge team works to synchronize all aspects of the clinic with patient and provider relations and experiences.
Our ideal candidate:
- Medical Receptionist Experience A MUST!!!
- Determined and a Fast Learner
- Comfortable Friendly/Welcoming/Caring/Positive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with Sales
- Organized/Detail oriented
- Welcome patients and visitors in a very friendly manner, both in person and on the telephone
- Ensure availability of treatment information by filing, faxing and retrieving patient records
- Opening and closing the practice
- Ability to take on new responsibilities as needed to support the clinic and team
- Optimize patients' satisfaction, provider time and treatment room utilization by managing overall schedule for multiple providers
- Maintain the reception and all other areas of the clinic
- Maintain patient accounts by obtaining, recording an updating personal and financial information via multiple programs and EHR
- Required education: High school or equivalent
- Required experience: At least two years of busy medical receptionist experience
- Ability to work Monday through Fridays (See hours below)
- Must be able to professionally multi-task in a very busy environment
- Must be able to get to the clinic in a timely matter by either personal or public transportation
Unique Benefits Include:
- Direct training
- Competitive compensation package
- Routine chiropractic care and naturopathic care discounted supplements/products.
- Personal use of our high tech fitness equipment (www.powerplate.com).
Hours for this position:
Tues, Wed, Thurs: 7:15am - 12pm; 1:30pm - 6:30pm
Fri: 7:15am - 12pm; 1pm - 5pm
Salary: $23.00 to $25.00 /hour to start DOE; 90 - day performance and salary review
Bonuses & Benefits after 90 days if full time (full time is more than 32 hours)