Montessori Pre-K/Kindergarten Teacher
Seeking a Montessori Pre-K/Kindergarten Teacher who is responsible for educating children ages 4 years - 6 years old. You will lead your classroom independently and collaboratively with the school owner and art teacher. We provide an array of beautiful materials to aid your teaching. We value individuals who enjoy their work with children and are always looking to further their own education by reading about, learning from the environment, and learning from practice.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Teach a class of children ages 4-6 years, in a play-based, learner driven, and Montessori environment
- Ensure the positive progress of each child and monitor their progression relative to their own educational level and skill, provide progress reports and parent teacher conferences
- Provide support at lunch and outdoor play time for children and co-teachers.
- Be willing to work full time 40 hours per week.
- Experience in a Montessori learning environment is required. Montessori certification is required.
Montessori Certification preferred
Bachelors in Education or related field preferred
Ability to stand for long periods of time
Engaging, creative, and team-oriented
Competitive Pay, Paid Holidays and School Breaks after 90 Day Probationary Period
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $30.00 per hour
- Four weeks of PTO (Paid Time Off) during seasonal school breaks, plus federal holidays