We are currently seeking a highly skilled operations leader, a fractional COO, to build and maintain relationships, and strategize with our partners. This person must be decisive, efficient, resourceful, and HIGHLY communicative. Our teams partner with entrepreneurs to structure their startups for success and growth! If you have strong communication skills, operational expertise, grit, and tenacity for the startup environment with a desire to work with fun and motivated internal teams, apply today!
- Conduct 3-Day Strategic Planning Sessions
- Evaluate 90-Day Priorities and conduct 90-Day Reviews
- Collaborate daily with internal teams and external clients
- Set up your team for success
- Coordinate projects and tasks for growth plans
- Strategize with partners for scaling
- Take initiative and get it done
- Startup experience!
- Operations management and business coaching experience
- Motivated by creating space for business growth
- Enjoys shifting priorities and balancing business needs
- GSuite, Infusionsoft, project management tools, or related software experience
- Assertive, resourceful leader who takes initiative and delegates effectively
- Adaptability, Trustworthy, Team Player