Must be an organized, hard worker with can do attitude, good work ethic, solution-based person who is willing to show us why we would value you being added to the team in a full-time and/or technical position. Full-time or Part-time for the right person.
Have a driver’s license, clean driving record and an easy-going smiling disposition helps! We show up, work hard, go above and beyond in customer service and go home. Family based company and we like everyone to have evenings and weekends free.
The principle duties and responsibilities of the Inventory/Warehouse Specialist/Admin consist of, but are not limited to, the following:
A) Draft purchase orders from field order requests and place material orders with vendors
- Receive, stock and organize HVAC and miscellaneous parts in a warehouse setting
- Pull job orders and work with installer, technicians and managers to ensure crews have everything needed when out on a service call or install
- Build and maintain relationships with all suppliers/vendors to secure the best pricing and best quality materials
- Responsible for filling material requests; includes being aware of inventory and following purchase order process to procure all necessary equipment, parts and materials for projects
- Recieving, confirm accuracy, assign staging area and label
B) Othere duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain files of all outgoing purchase orders and keep PO log updated.
- When orders are received, collect original receivers/packing slips, attach to PO and forward to accounting
- Order parts and equipment as necessary
- Prepare, and type labels for Sub-Subcontract files, Purchase Agreement files, Professional Service Agreement files, and Project files
- Assist with filing, copying and mailing as required
- Provide phone relief, as required
- Perform any other related or unrelated, unassigned, unspecified duty that may be needed from time to time
- EDUCATION: High School education.
- EXPERIENCE: Required 1-2 years related experience in data entry and/or warehouse organization.
- SKILLS: Good typing skills. Proven ability to assist, as a team member with multiple jobs and the ability to communicate effectively and positively with customers, vendors and employees.
- PHYSICAL: Includes sitting, standing, walking and use of hands, arms, legs, and feet. Must be able to see and hear (with mechanical assistance if necessary) sufficient to understand and comprehend individual one-on-one conversations.
- MENTAL: Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently. Must have basic mathematics skills and working knowledge of PC computer programs. Aptitude for learning new things. Must be able to work under pressure.
Experience with Excel, Purchase Orders, warehouse organization helpful, not required.
Room for growth and to move into the field for the right person who hustles, is a quick learner, can travel out of town for 2-3 nights a week (not every week) and uses common sense.