Local Financial/Tax Preparation Firm is looking for a self-motivated employee with the ability to work equally well individually or in a team setting. We are looking for someone with a good work ethic who is ready to take on daily challenges and is also willing to learn new processes.
Extensive experience in Quickbooks required.
Must have experience in Payroll reporting as well as Sales Tax reporting functions.
- Process invoices, reconcile statements, and resolve vendor issues
- Perform company credit card and bank reconciliations.
- Monthly close tasks such as account reconciliation and journal entries
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements
Must be able to play nice in the sandbox within an office setting
Part-Time (approx 20hrs week) permanent position with flexible hours but the opportunity to earn extensive revenue during the tax season.
Excellent position for semi-retired person.
Professional business office setting with private office.
Located in Riverview, FL
Typical Salary range is $50,000-$70,000.
- Previous experience in accounting, preferably in public accounting.
- CPA or EA a strong plus but not required.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and organize efficiently.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Highly detail-oriented
- Ability to meet deadlines
Please email resume to email@example.com