We are looking for a 3D Generalist for a full-time in-studio position in our Meridian, Idaho game studio.
We are a small studio of passionate games that love to play and create games. If you love getting to contribute to every asepct of game design and the opportunity to grow and learn, this is the team for you.
The ideal candidate would have 2 years non-educational experience creating game ready assets and proficiency in a primary digital content creation package such as Maya or Modo. The successful candidate will work on a wide range of subject matter and have a solid understanding and grasp of the game art pipeline including but not limited to: modeling props, vehicles, characters, and environment pieces, next-gen texturing utilizing Substance, lighting, and asset implementation into the UE4 engine.
- Work with Directors and Leads to create compelling and effective gameplay driven training.
- Ability to stay organized and productive while working on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Work with industry standard tools such as Perforce, Maya/Modo, Substance, and the Adobe Suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a good foundation in hard surface modeling, organic modeling , and texturing.
- Experience and competency in rigging, animation, shaders, and lighting highly desirable
- UE4 or Unity experience is desired.
- Relevant work experience on game development in a production environment.
- Experience optimization get for real-time applications.
- Intermediate or above knowledge of Modo modeling toolset or expert level experience with other principle digital content creation packages.
- Intermediate or above knowledge and experience using Photoshop, Substance and Unreal Engine 4.
- Experience with version control systems and working as part of an established pipeline and asset repository.
- Must be a team player capable of working as part of both small and large teams on complex and deadline driven projects.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- All applications must include a link to demo reel or website with examples of game read 3D work, along with a detailed reel breakdown.
- Mobile development and optimization
- After Effects and Premiere or similar experience
- Experience creating clothing for real time applications utilizing Marvelous designer
Full-time – Tuesday - Friday, 10-hour workday
Must be willing to relocate and work on-site in Meridian, Idaho.
This position is only available for citizens of the United States and due to the secure and confidential nature of these projects, outsourcing, subcontracting and off-site work opportunities are not available and will not be considered at this time.
Must be able to pass a government background check and be able to obtain and hold government security clearances. For more information about this please view: https://www.state.gov/m/ds/clearances/c10978.htm
iOS, PC, Android, VR
We design and build the next generation of training. Realistic and engaging storylines form the backbone of our games. Replicating ‘real world’ experiences and creative game design, resulting in cost effective custom solutions for our clients.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Veterans are encouraged to apply.