Executive Assistant

Story Real Estate | Moscow, ID, United States

Posted Date 5/10/2022
Description

Who We Are

Story Real Estate is the top producing real estate team in the area led by the #1 real estate agent in Moscow. With that said, more than accolades, what we care about is our mission - to Help Others Build Legacies. We believe the conduit through which we have the opportunity to do this is our real estate sales team. We’ve found that a real estate transaction often comes at a big live transition, and we consider it an honor to have the opportunity to enter into someone’s story and guide them through that process.

In addition to our passion for serving our clients at the highest level, we are equally passionate about helping to build each other and multiply the talents that we’ve been given. We work hard, play hard, embrace challenges, and are fiercely committed to the personal and professional growth of each individual on our team.

 

Who We Are Looking For

 

As Executive Assistant, you own the responsibility to help our CEO build the administration and organization of the company while also managing his schedule and priorities. Our CEO is committed to the most important 20% of his tasks which are coaching the team, recruiting, and working with home-selling clients. The ideal candidate will manage the remaining 80% of our CEO's tasks along with helping to grow and build the systems and people within our team. This person should be able to juggle multiple projects, have an affinity for creating and following systems to streamline workflow, and enjoy working efficiently in a fast-paced environment with self-initiative and independence. This position requires a well-organized individual who is tactical while being able to think creatively, meet deadlines, and pivot quickly.

 

What You Will Do

  • Review, filter, and clear Chris's email throughout the day, making sure emails are addressed and followed up with in a timely fashion, either by you or Chris.
  • Manage Chris's personal calendar as well as the calendar for Story Real Estate. Making appointments, staying in communication and adjusting Chris's day as priorities shift. As far as the Story Company Calendar, you will be expected to keep a pulse on internal team events and external community events, making sure everything is prepared. 
  • Handle all other communication on behalf of the executive (calls, media requests, staff questions, meeting follow-up, etc)
  • Plan and organize events such as meetings, conferences, training events, business dinners, etc.
  • Improve and streamline Story Real Estate systems and help implement any new intiatives Chris envisions.
  • Take meeting minutes and follows up on action items 
  • Act as eyes and ears for the leadership team, make recommendations as needed 
  • Conduct Personal Assistant duties for the Executive
  • Oversee the candidate recruitment process

 

Who You Are

  • Extremely organized and detail-oriented 
  • Excellent written and verbal communication skills
  • Manages time well and can consistently meet deadlines
  • Independent problem-solver
  • Desires to be in a supporting role
  • Maintains a high level of discretion
  • Proactive and able to self-direct

 

What You Will Get

  • Competitive base salary based on experience
  • Paid holidays + vacation time
  • Monthly team lunches
  • Quarterly team dinners, activities, fun outings, and client events
  • An encouraging, results-oriented working environment

 

Job Type: Full-time

 

Pay: Depends on experience. 

Refine by Categories
Admin-Clerical | Real Estate
Refine by Job Type
Full-Time
Location-Based
Pay Structure
Salary/Hourly

Share this job