Cenikor is a non-profit organization and one of the largest substance abuse treatment centers in the nation. We are currently hiring for Call Center Specialists in our corporate office in Houston, Texas.
Access Center Specialist compensation includes opportunity for quarterly pay increases, monthly attendance bonus and quarterly retention bonuses. Do you have a desire to serve others and your community? Are you seeking purposeful work with a mission-driven organization? If so, our access center specialist position may be right for you! Our Call Center Specialist compensation starts at $12/h and includes opportunity for quarterly pay increases and increasing quarterly retention bonuses during your first year, and monthly attendance bonuses throughout your employment. After your first year, you will receive annual pay reviews and flat rate retention bonuses. The Call Center Specialist is responsible for providing information to callers and supporting admissions to ensure an efficient process for those who seek treatment with Cenikor Foundation.
SCHEDULE: Shifts available between Monday - Friday 8a - 7p and Saturday - Sunday 8a - 5p
- ??????Manage in-bound and out-bound phone calls, chats, and emails for the general public while providing program information and maintaining strict confidentiality on all client and Foundation matters.
- Conduct follow up phone calls and maintain follow up outcomes through client contact and documentation.
- Respond to Crisis/Red Flag calls and refer to clinical staff if needed.
- Collect and enter client intake information into the appropriate medical service software system to create and/or update client records. Ensure documentation is concise, thorough, and accurate.
- Inform caller of items to bring and/ or not bring to appointment (including clothing, insurance card, medications, office visit fee, and verification of income - if applicable).
- Responsible for collecting information and conducting initial screenings on potential clients in accordance with state regulations and third party payers.
- Using Cenikor tools, ensure a soft verification of insurance coverage is performed via web and documented in the electronic healthcare record.
- Work closely and communicate effectively with Admissions, Insurance, and Clinical Intake Assessment departments to ensure all persons interested in admission to Cenikor are contacted within the set required timeframe and admissions are completed as appropriate. Complete any required documentation and reporting as required.
- Provide appropriate and effective communication to client/family, team members, and other health care professionals in regards to screens, benefits and appointment scheduling via phone, email or other means.
- Support organizational changes. Demonstrate flexibility in providing coverage and/or availability for the Access Center via scheduling adjustments for unexpected absences, events, or call volume variances.
- Logging into call center software and being available to assist callers from the start of the assigned shift through the scheduled end of shift.
- Uphold the core principles of Cenikor’s culture and create a positive working environment for all team members. Be able to effectively communicate the core principles of Cenikor’s culture to staff and clients.
- Ensure completion of Big 5 performance management tool for staff by the required deadlines and use of SMART goals to support annual performance compensation review.
- Perform additional duties as assigned and consistent with the non-exempt functions as defined in this job description.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE POSITION:
- Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Skilled in customer service
- Excellent listening and phone presentation skills
- Fluency in English; oral and written
- Fast problem solver and able to multi-task
- Ability to communicate calmly and effectively
- Possess excellent organization skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to work in stressful situations and react appropriately to clients, their families and other staff
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software required, including specific MS Outlook calendar experience.
- Ability to consistently uphold the Core Principles of Cenikor’s Culture:
- Demonstrate mission of service to our clients
- Positive, respectful communication with both staff and clients
- Demonstrate self-motivation and perseverance to achieve goals
- Role model appropriate, professional behaviors including appropriate client boundaries
- Work effectively as part of a team, helping to set up others for success
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Six months or more experience in a call center, front office, or admissions environment preferred
Drug Free Workplace
Equal Opportunity Employer