OYOVA is a full-service Web Application Solutions team. We specialize in providing top end development, design, and marketing services to start-ups, small and medium sized businesses, government agencies and others who are looking for an experienced, focused team. Leveraging the best technology platform for each problem, we work on the bleeding edge as well as the sound and principled approach with a focus on teaching and growing talent.
We are currently searching for a skilled, energetic, and motivated .NET Developer to join a growing development team.
Individuals taking this position will be working in a team environment lead by our senior developers with expectation to gradually take on increasing responsibilities, which will include:
- Maintaining and modifying current applications
- Develop new custom and standard features based on supplied requirements
- Guide clients and projects on best practices and ideas for innovation
- Troubleshoot production and pre-production related issues
- Design and develop new processes which can lead to better experiences through cost savings, increase in user experience, and other aspects which will add value to the project.
It's important for you to have experience with:
- .NET Core v3+ (C#), SQL Server(and SSMS), Visual Studio
- Working with the ASP.NET Core MVC framework, including Razor pages, view model binding
- Working knowledge of Entity Framework 6+
- TFS & Git, including git workflow(branching, pull requests, etc.)
- Should be willing to work & learn in a demanding rapid application development environment
- Should be productive working on tasks solo and escalating when necessary
- Should be very responsive to communication including email and chat
Additional consideration will be given to candidates who:
- Have strong SQL experience
- Have experience working with PHP, Node, and other server-side stacks.
We look forward to receiving your application!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If interested, please respond with your:
- FT SALARY
- AVAILABILITY TO INTERVIEW/START?
- A TIME/# TO FOR ME TO CONTACT YOU?
- A COPY OF YOUR MOST RECENT RESUME, INCLUDING ANY SAMPLES/CODE YOU'VE WRITTEN