Skillwork is currently seeking diesel fleet mechanics to join our team! Find freedom and flexibility in your work, travel the country, and learn new skillsets working with new companies.
Medical, dental, PTO and 401k options provided for all employees. We also offer a per diem, housing, and travel compensation.
"We are a national transportation company that contracts our fleet of tractor trailers to logistic companies for transportation needs. We run an extensive fleet of trucks across the nation, with multiple hub locations scattered across the states."
Currently serving this client in: Oklahoma, Iowa, Nebraska, Tennessee
- 3+ years of diesel tractor and trailer mechanic experience
- Experience with air brakes, fluids, wheel seals, tires, clutches, suspensions, and general fleet maintenance
- Electronics and low voltage troubleshooting and repair
- Tech school degree or ASE certification
- Welding and fabrication skills helpful
- Experience with DOT truck inspections
- Class A CDL with Hazmat
- HM 183 Certification