This work is focused in the Hamptons area of Long Island
Compensation $35 - $45/ per hour
Full-Time or Part-Time
Why work here:
We think differently than our competitors. We want to get to the root cause of the issue and make systems work properly. We want to find employees who are constantly seeking to improve their knowledge.
HVAC/R JOB POSTING
We provide HVAC systems installation, service and controls integration throughout New York City, New Jersey and Long Island. We provide our clients with real time remote monitoring and control of all of their mechanical, plumbing and energy systems.
We are looking for bright, motivated and energetic technicians who have the right attitude, aptitude, energy and desire to be the best. The initial 30 days will be a performance evaluation period. Travel to our main office in New Jersey will be required during some periods of the initial training. If you meet our technical requirements after the initial 30 day period, you will be offered a permanent position.
* Must be able to work in very clean, high end residential environments.
* Must be able to independently troubleshoot and repair the following systems:
o Split AC.
o Hydronic air handlers.
o Pumping systems.
o Packaged AC.
* Must be familiar with the refrigeration cycle, superheat, subcooling.
* Must know how to charge a system, reclaim refrigerant, pull a vacuum.
* Must be strong at brazing, triple evacuation techniques, nitrogen purge and flare connections.
* Must be strong at soldering.
* Must be familiar with the use of PT charts.
* Must be familiar with motors, pumps, sheaves and belts.
* Must be familiar with condensate systems.
* Must follow instructions well.
* Must have a good sense of quality and craftsmanship.
* Must be able to work overtime if needed.
* Must be familiar with VRF systems.
* Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
* Must have strong verbal communication skills.
* Must be well groomed, neat and professional.
* Must be punctual and adhere to a daily schedule.
We are a very unique and innovative growing small company. We plan to change our industry in a dramatic way. We need great people who are smart and visionary, but team players who want to be part of the founder's game plan. We are getting ready for a very exciting journey!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time