The Jr. Business Analyst will function as the liaison between the technical and internal/external teams & clientele reviewing, analyzing, evaluating and documenting business processes regarding large, complex IT integration and customer migration projects. Create, present and document effective business cases, business rules and policies while collaborating with various cross-functional teams.
- Collaborate with various cross-functional teams to gather functional requirements by conducting detailed interviews with management, end users, and business unit stakeholders.
- Build effective business cases using analytical software and tools including the development of financial and quantitative models
- Conduct research on specific topics and apply it in support of engagement requirements
- Explain and review analysis/findings with team members and client personnel
- Identify implications of proposed solutions on people, processes, technology, strategy, and structure while communicating and interacting regularly with the project manager and development team during different stages of the project.
- Document product and user journeys/flows in addition to gathering, analyzing and documenting business requirements, process flows, and transfer knowledge to the development team with Agile environments.
- Assist in converting requests/user stories into requirements and tasks in the product backlog.
- Provide updates and project status reports when necessary to management
Education & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1 year experience producing and obtaining technical and functional requirements and necessary approvals for scope documents within development projects
- 1 year experience creating business cases and documenting business processes
- Produce business requirements and obtain necessary approvals from stakeholders
- Must be bilingual in English and Spanish (written, verbal, reading)
- Experience with third party vendors, their integration to the banks online banking applications and cash management products, identifying gaps and being able to translate into functional and technical business requirements is a huge plus
- Previous experience in the telecommunications industry is a plus