Who We Are
Forged Construction is a new and growing construction company in Moscow, Idaho, built by our family for the good of families in our community. We create great jobs for hardworking individuals and provide relief to customers in a crunch who need a project done right—from remodels to entire home builds.
How are we different from the rest? We have no answering machine. If you call us, you'll talk with our owner. If you email us, we’ll respond in 24 hours or less. Our team commits to honesty, quality, and innovation in all our work. We’re forging a company with a vision to bless others and we’re looking for like-minded team members to join us for the long haul.
Who We’re Looking For
We need a Journeyman Framer who wants to build a career here in the Palouse and bless our customers. This person should be a specialist, with the experience and skills necessary to tackle framing projects alone. But we’re not looking for a lone wolf—we want someone who can direct and inspire a team. If you’re an industry professional who’s been looking for a chance to relocate, this might be the perfect fit for you.
Benefits & Pay
- Retirement benefits after 1 year of employment
- Vacation time after 1 year of employment
- Paid Holidays (Major Holidays plus Good Friday)
- Short Term Disability Plan
- $40/hr+ Depending on Experience
- 10+ years of experience framing
- Demonstrated Leadership ability
- Master Carpenter skillset, preferred
- Experience with finishing work, siding, or other trades, a big plus.