Just awarded “Best Home Health in Gallatin County” by our community | Only locally owned home health care in Gallatin County | Full and part time hours available | Liberty and freedom reign here | Relocation assistance available to qualified applicants
Description: The home health social worker works collaboratively with clinical team to perform social worker services to patients in their homes in a home health care environment.
- Masters in Social Work from a school of social work accredited by the Council on Social Work Education
- Minimum of 2 years experience in health care
- Home care experience, or case management experience preferred
- Computer skills and ability to master clinical software
- Valid driver's license and available automobile in good working condition
- Skill in evaluating, planning, organizing, and coordinating the delivery of patient care
- Committed to team-oriented outcomes and quality care
- Excellent communication, positive attitude, leadership skills
- Knowledge of community resources preferred
- Assess the psychosocial status of patients related to the patient's illness and environment
- Carries out social evaluations and plans intervention based on findings
- Maintains clinical records on all patients referred to social work
- Provides information to patients and/or family/caregivers on community resources
- Serves as a liaison between patients and/or family/caregivers and community resources
- Participates in the development of the total plan of care and case conferences
- Assists families in understanding the implications and complexities of the life situation and its impact on lifestyle
- Provides assistance to clients and families as related to illness, disease, and financial and educational needs by utilizing different modalities in the service area.
- Additional duties as assigned by the clinical manager
May be eligible for:
- Paid time off
- Extended illness bank
- Health insurance and other benefits
- IRA matching
$30-$35 an hour depending on experience.
If you'd like to join our team, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, or call the owner, Norm Dreyer, or managers Deborah Nicks or Kathryn Hastings to learn more about the position. Phone number on our website, FirstChoiceMontana.com.
A career at First Choice Home Health is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to be part of a vibrant team that follows a set of core values. We developed these values to ensure consistency with how our employees are treated and how they treat others, both in the office and in the field. The ideal candidate embraces First Choice Home Health's company values, which are: kindness, compassion, respect, honesty, integrity, equality, humility, friendliness, and dependability/reliability.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.