We are looking to fill a Fleet, Small Engine & Equipment Mechanic position.This position involves the maintenance and repair of trailers, power washing, power sweeping and lawn maintenance equipment. Experience in tennant machines is also highly preferred. Applicants must be at least 18 years old, able to read, write and speak the English language.
- Performs repairs and diagnostics requiring extensive knowledge of electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical systems and principles
- Completes repairs of equipment correctly and efficiently
- Identifies additional repairs needed to ensure efficient use at job sites.
- Participates in training programs required for the development of skills and knowledge
- Maintains condition of vehicles, tools and equipment
- Maintains a clean work area and performs work in a neat and orderly fashion
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments
- Completes all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments
- Accounts for all time and for all material used in performing assigned duties