Our client located in Crystal Lake, IL is seeking a multi-machine operator to join their team! In this position, you will set up and operate cutting, drills, torches, and punch presses, and perform SPC procedures as required. These are long-term, permanent position with a well-respected, established company.
Pay: Starting at $18.50/hr
2nd Shift: M-F | 4:00pm - 12:00am
3rd Shift: M-F | 12:00am - 8:00am
Multi-Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Perform duties to set up and operate cutting, drill, torches and punch presses among other machines.
- Work from production schedule, prints and instructions
- Review print for material dimensions and tooling required.
- Changeover set ups with proper drills, bushings, back bar block, die button and punches as needed.
- Position part, cycle drill, mark and check alignment, measure material length and thickness and make necessary material stop adjustments.
- Change punches and die buttons, set material guides, align punch with die buttons and adjust height as necessary and set for material thickness.
- Check material for bow and camber, monitor operation and check work to ensure part specifications are maintained.
- Perform SPC procedures as required.
- Change dull tools as necessary.
- Prepare production records.
- Keep sensing device clean and check for required punch lubrication.
Multi-Machine Operator Qualifications:
- Experience operating cutting, drill or punch press
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to use measuring tape and hand tolls
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonus Opportunity
Ways to apply for this Multi-Machine Operator position:
- Apply through this post
- Apply on our website ExpressHires.com
- Email [email protected]
- Call or text Ruby at 815-788-8556
- Visit our office located at 580 E Terra Cotta Ave. Crystal Lake, IL 60014