Massage Therapist - positive culture and income stability
Dreamclinic welcomes talented massage therapists that are ready to work at a place with a positive and collaborative culture where you are also provided with generous pay and income stability (especially during the first 90 days while you build your client base). Our clinic therapists typically earn between $50 to $65 per hour.
Founded in 2003 by a massage therapist, we are a Seattle-based Wellness business with three Puget-Area clinics, also offering massage in-home and in the workplace. After two decades, our business enjoys an unrivaled reputation for excellence in massage therapy and acupuncture. What attracts some of the best therapists in the world to work at Dreamclinic is our unique non-competitive culture where we share knowledge and clients and we succeed together.
When you work at Dreamclinic, you can expect:
- A compensation model that guarantees your income during the first ninety days.
- Ongoing generous pay-rate and transparency around how to earn a raise when you work here.
- You didn’t become a massage therapist to do “cookie cutter” massage. We give you the freedom to use your full toolkit of techniques.
- Focus on developing lasting relationships with clients for their optimal healing. We give you the time and space to truly connect with clients.
- Grow as a professional through structured classes as well as mentoring from senior therapists.
- A schedule and mix of work that fits you specifically. In addition to our three clinics, you can work at events, in clients’ homes or a fun mix of all.
- Health benefits for full-time employees, including Health Insurance, free monthly massage, and snacks in the breakroom.
- Participate in a culture where massage is respected as are the therapists
Requirements and responsibilities:
- Active WA state Massage License and Liability Insurance
- Expertise in deep tissue and treatment massage
- Strong assessment and charting skills
- Team-focused individual that enjoys exchanging skills and learning from peers
- Genuine passion for massage therapy and client education around self-care