Clearwater Construction is currently accepting resumes for an experienced Construction Surveyor for our Western and Central Pennsylvania operations.
Minimum 5 Years of Experience with Construction Layout & Surveying on DOT Bridge & Roadway Projects is required. Duties include performing topography, construction staking, boundary surveys, and control surveys using both conventional and GPS techniques.
- Knowledge of Roadway grades, Work points, Beam seat layout, and Deck grades are a must.
- Applicants with extensive knowledge utilizing Trimble Robotic Total Station preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate basic computer skills utilizing MS Office and various software tools.
- Ability to understand, read, and comprehend contract documents plans and specifications.
- Ability to prepare site audit documents and conduct site audit meetings with clients.
- Ability to develop basic formulas typically used in the construction industry; ability to use formulas to develop spreadsheets as needed.
- Clean driving record and current Driver’s License is required.
- Post-Secondary Training Degree in Surveying or a closely related field is a plus.
- PLS preferred, but not required.
No phone calls, please.
Clearwater Construction, Inc is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin, and will not be discriminated against on-the-basis of disability or, if applicable, veteran status. Female, Minority and Veteran candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Individuals with a disability that require reasonable accommodation for any position to complete any part of the application process or are unable to use the online application system and need an alternative method for applying, please contact us for assistance.