Who We Are
At Huff Technologies we collaborate with our customers to design tailored testing, assembly, and processing equipment. With 30+ years of experience in building research and development testing equipment, complete production assembly lines, and many types of product processing equipment, we are capable of fulfilling any of our clients’ industrial needs.
Our Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate is an individual with experience in welding and assembly. Proficiency in reading and applying instructive materials is crucial to the demands of the position. We hire hardworking, diligent, team players who learn quickly. The individual who fills this position will play an integral role in the process of our automation solutions team.
We do train people who have limited experience. However, you must have a base-level knowledge and motivation for working in manufacturing.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Welding and sawing raw materials
· Assembly and Installation of products
· Communicating and coordinating with team members
· Ability to work in Morgansville, KY
· 100% Employee medical insurance coverage
· One week of vacation time every six months
· Simple IRA entry after first year of employment
· Opportunity for bonuses