Industrial Manufacturing Welder
B-TEK Scales, LLC.
Canton, OH | Full-time | Competitive hourly pay
We value your freedom. There are no medical mandates to work at B-TEK.
We are a manufacturer of high capacity truck, rail, floor, and bench scales for the weighing industry in Canton, Ohio.
We are seeking a Welder Fitter or Fitter Welder to join our team. In this position, you will be responsible for the setup, assembly and welding of mild steel or stainless-steel pieces in a variety of scenarios, but primary function is welding mild steel. You should be skilled in MIG welding and be able to pass AWS and / or QC weld dept. standards. A background in steel manufacturing or metal fabricating is beneficial as well.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review schematics to ensure you have the proper equipment and materials
- Set up and operation of welding equipment
- Overhead crane operation to assist in assembly of pieces
- Layout work using tape measures squares and rigging equipment to fit to print
- Welding, cutting, drilling, and fabricating of the steel pieces according to print
- Follow all safety protocols and clean up your workspace upon completion
Minimum Job Requirements
- 1 to 2 years of welding experience
- MIG welding experience preferred
- Welds must pass AWS and internal QC Dept. Weld Standards
- Blueprint reading experience
- Have an understanding of welding tools & use
- Able to lift 60 pounds
- Bending, lifting, sitting, standing 8-10 hours/day
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive hourly pay
- Healthcare benefits - Medical, dental, vision, and more
- 401k w/ 3% company contribution
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Profit sharing
Brechbuhler Scales, Inc. and B-TEK Scales, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religion, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.