Job Title: Data Analyst (Full-time)
Archetype’s Analytics Insights consulting practice develops insights for our customers through innovative technology solutions. Archetype sees the value in data science and self-service analytics, providing these capabilities to our customers. At Archetype, you will get to work with the best of breed products and services that include Snowflake, AWS, Azure, GCP Fivetran, dbt, Tableau, ThoughtSpot, Dataiku, DataRobot and partner with our strong growing consulting team.
Archetype is seeking a Data Analyst to work with our customers to solve complex problems with well-designed, modern analytical solutions. This role’s responsibilities include:
- Working with customer’ and internal team to lead projects, define requirements, design solutions, build visualization, and develop/execute test plans
- Stay up to speed on emerging technologies and dynamic in how we evolve our approach for our customers.
- Support sales processes by participating in scoping calls, solution design workshops, developing estimates and prototyping solutions.
- Proactively identifying opportunities for upsell and account expansion.
- Most of the work can be managed remotely but may require occasional travel to client site.
Required Qualifications: (Must Have)
- 3-5+ years of experience in Business, Systems or Data Analysis
- 3-5+ years of implementation experience in data warehouse and Business Intelligence environments
- Experience evaluating complex business and technical requirements and formulating clear, concise documentation
- Proven experience working with one or more visualization tool, such as Tableau, Looker, or Power BI
- Exposure to multiple BI/Data Warehouse platforms: Snowflake, Azure, AWS, Oracle
- Must be a fast learner with high attention to detail and possess a passion for data, data quality & business analytics
- Knowledgeable of BI best practices, with the ability to convey to non-practitioners
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills. Ability to work with all levels of business and IT management
- Hands-on experience working with SQL or similar database query tools
Preferred Qualifications: (Nice-To-Have)
- Data driven mindset with a degree in any quantitative discipline such as Engineering, Computer Science, Economics, Statistics or Mathematics. MS/PhD a plus.
- Experience leading and coordinating cross functional teams on mid/long term projects
- Experience working with structured and semi-structured data
- Expert knowledge of one or more visualization tools such as ThoughtSpot, Sigma, Tableau, Looker, or Power BI
- Ability to cleanse and link complicated and disparate data sets from multiple sources, utilizing data to tell a story