We are offering a LARGE signing bonus for an 06 electrician! Contact us to find out more.
Smart-Tek Communications USA Inc. is looking for a motivated, capable and reliable WA 06 licensed electrician to be part of a small but growing team in the Seattle area.
Experience within commercial access control is preferred. Projects will focus within downtown Seattle and downtown Bellevue and our firm has a 5+ year pipeline of work.
Smart-Tek Communications USA Inc. is a growing company with multiple opportunities to grow into other roles including Project Manager, Programmer, Lead Technician and more.
• Valid and current WA 06 license - required
• Has leadership skills and willing to work with other WA 06 trainees - required
• Experience in commercial access control (preferred)
• Experience in commercial construction projects (preferred)
• Able to interpret and understand electrical / CAD drawings and relevant hardware schedules (preferred)
• Willingness to collaborate with relevant contractors, site superintendents and project managers (preferred)
• Clean WA State DMV license (preferred)
• Must be able to pass a security background check (preferred)
Knowledge and experience with:
• Commercial construction projects and relevant safety procedures and job site rules
• Installation of low voltage wires
• Medical / Vision / Dental benefits
• Company vehicle and / or vehicle allowance and company tools (major tools)
• Cell phone and laptop
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Vacation
• 3 day weekends!
Job Type: Full-time with immediate start date
Licensed compensation hourly: from $34.00+ per hour DOE
Apprentice compensation hourly: from $19.00 + hour DOE
Education: High school or equivalent (Required)
Washington State Electrical License: 06 (Required and current)
Shift Hours: Monday through Thursday (four 10 hour days / week) from 6:00am to 4:30pm overtime is available if required.
We will not consider emails without resumes and/or relevant work experience.