Ambassador Search Group has been retained by a highly respected custom home builder to find the best qualified Assistant Project Manager in the Monterey, California area.
About the Company
- A deep background of incredible craftsmanship starting with their formation as an esteemed millwork subcontractor
- Currently growing as a general contractor, building incredible custom projects
- Vibrant, healthy culture of respect, performance, and accountability
- Focus on delivery high quality results to each and every customer
- Recipient of much press attention and awards recognizing the excellence in their work
What’s In It For You
- Attractive compensation package
- Health Insurance
- Experience of working with a well-respected organization where you can thrive
- Collaborative teamwork
Role & Responsibility
To be successful in this role as an Assistant Project Manager, you will have industry-related experience, preferably in the custom home construction industry. You are ultimately a collaborator with the Project Manager and Superintendent, ensuring the project is completed according to plans and specifications. The ability to understand project estimates, plans, specifications, contracts, RFI’s, and other project-related documents is one of your strongpoints.
Excellent communication and team collaboration skills are essential to your success here. Familiarity with Procontractor, Plangrid, Bluebeam, and MS Project is strongly preferred.
If you or someone you know might be interested in this position, we would love to talk! Please feel free to apply with an updated resume and/or project list.
All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.