In this role you will be responsible for the diagnosing, repairing, and servicing industrial inkjet printers and packaging equipment that would include labelers, tapers, voidfill machines, etc. You will utilize your knowledge of electronics and mechanical troubleshooting skills in diverse commercial settings throughout New England. Hill Packaging, through its team, serves to promote and maintain customer relationships through delivering world-class customer service.
Essential Responsibilities include the following. Other functions may be assigned.
- Establish & maintain a positive relationship with customers. Ensuring customer satisfaction by identifying, analyzing, diagnosing and repairing equipment at customer’s location and in our shop.
- Perform scheduled/unscheduled maintenance and service requests including replacement, and modifications. Provides customer training.
- Coordinates with Sales Technicians and customer to ensure precise understanding of the requirements for all on-site installation and repairs.
- Enforces safety to the highest standards and maintains security and accountability of company issued and procured assets.
- Organizes and complies with all necessary documentation needed on a daily/weekly/monthly basis in Microsoft Windows-based Accounting system.
- Keeps current on all necessary products concerning installation, operation, maintenance, service and calibration.
- Typical work week includes traveling to customers located throughout New England for onsite service calls as early as 7am arrivals. 8 - 5 Monday-Friday for in-house service work, with occasional overnight travel and factory training trips within US anticipated.
- A High School Diploma or equivalent and 2-5 years of experience in control/mechanical systems, or equivalent combination of education (Technical School) and experience are required.
- Requires a valid Driver’s License with no major traffic violations, suspensions, or DUI’s.
- This position requires work in diverse conditions and is highly physical and requires regular use of hands, fingers, walking, stooping, and kneeling. This position will also require team members to regularly lift and or move up to 10 lbs, frequently lift and or move up to 50 lbs and occasionally lift and or move more than 50 lbs.
- In order to promote the highest customer satisfaction, it is necessary that this person be dependable and able to work without supervision.
- Prior knowledge of the packaging industry or marking and coding is always preferred however Hill Packaging will train as necessary based on experience.
Salary negotiable based on experience
Full-time Benefits: Health and Dental insurance, 401K Retirement plan, STD/LTD/Life insurance, Aflac Supplemental, and FSA