We are looking for hard-working CNC Machine Operators or trainees to operate CNC machines for Mecha, Inc., a high-tech CNC shop specializing in industrial military electronic enclosures and custom parts. If you are just looking for a job, look elsewhere. If you are looking for a great paying, long-term career with upward mobility, apply now.
Nationally recognized, locally owned and managed, Mecha, Inc. is a Raleigh, North Carolina manufacturing company that offers unmatched opportunity for career growth, only limited by your effort, ability, and ambition.
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Experience working in a CNC machine shop is great but not required.
- No experience with specific tools is needed, but basic mechanical aptitude is necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred; but an Associates, Tech School, High School Diploma or GED is okay too.
- You must be precise, detail-oriented, and meticulous.
- You must be able to think, analyze, and solve problems.
- Being hard-working, calm, logical, and clear-headed will land you this job.
SIMPLE TO LEARN, BUT TAKES A LIFETIME TO MASTER
- Learn to operate and setup high-tech CNC machines with on-the-job training.
- If you can follow procedures without deviation, you are already 90% there.
- This is a production-focused opportunity. We publicly post metrics that let you know exactly how you are performing compared to your coworkers.
- The work is as much mental as well as physical.
- If you have any ambition, you have the opportunity to learn something new every day.
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Medical insurance coverage
- Dental insurance coverage
- Vision insurance coverage
- Long-term disability, short-term disability, and basic life insurance
- Simple IRA with company match
- PTO and paid holidays
- First, second, third, and weekend shifts available
- Flexible with school schedules
- Drug-free workplace
- Opportunity for career growth
- Consistent pay increases as you learn more skills
- Performance-based bonuses
- Multiple openings for first, second, and third shifts, and some weekends.
- Operate, setup, and maintain CNC machines and ancillary equipment.
- Deburr and inspect parts using basic tools of the trade.
- Some cross-training in Assembly/Shipping as needed.
- Read and follow assembly instructions and engineering drawings.
- Opportunity to move into CNC programing, depending on aptitude.
Keywords: military, industrial, enterprise, commercial, schools, hospitals, plant, facilities, technical, technical industrial, National Guard, Marines, Army, Air Force, career, engineering, machine, machine shop, machining, embedded computer, components, custom, custom parts, defense, aerospace, automotive, medical, manufacturing, soldering, assembly, technician