Would you like the opportunity to use your skills as a digital marketer to have an eternal impact that aligns with your Christian faith while getting paid?
Have we got a job for you...
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist who is a jack of all digital trades and isn't afraid to figure things out (and possibly break things). This Marketing Specialist wants to create an eternal impact for the Kingdom of God and radically change the lives of others with the abilities God has given them.
Intrigued? Please continue.
Full Job Description
We are looking for a passionate and motivated Digital Marketing Specialist to lead the execution and optimization across all digital marketing programs to grow brand awareness, drive engagement & revenue, and increase loyalty among existing & new donors.
This Digital Marketing Specialist is driven by data and hardwired to innovate and deliver value across digital touchpoints, including the donor journey, email marketing, CRM integrations, SEO, and website optimizations.
Our team members embrace a collaborative work style that consistently exemplifies a servant's heart and a strong desire to see people come to Christ.
Responsible for maintaining website edits and best UX through CMS platform; ensuring accuracy in content, design & functionality with external vendor partners (when necessary) for implementation.
Work with CRM team to guide the integration of campaign journeys with ActiveCampaign. Including management of generating reports and new campaign builds.
Lead email campaign efforts from concept to completion. Involved in concepts including planning, content direction, design/functionality, email lists, and creating/sending email campaigns, and tracking/reporting.
Work with internal department teams including our Graphic Designer and Content Specialist, CRM Specialists, Customer Service, and Operations driving email performance through an effective combination of content, segmentation, and personalization to achieve marketing objectives (Capture new donors and nurture current audience)
Collaborate in the development of overall digital strategy, including mobile app and website, with the team and other external SEO vendor partners.
Initiate and manage marketing tactics to develop the growth of End Abortion Now's e-commerce website and video appointment experience.
Track, measure & report performance of all digital marketing campaigns; assess against marketing goals (ROI and KPI’s). Research industry trends and integrate technologies that could potentially drive lead conversion.
Work with internal team members to create and maintain business systems (SOPs) that make us more productive.
Current Clients You Will Be Working With
End Abortion Now
- 2+ years of experience in Digital Marketing
- Analytical mindset
- High attention to detail
- Deadline oriented, self-starter who completes tasks autonomously
- Service-oriented, collaborative disposition, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production.
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- Ability to multi-task and balance priorities work.
- Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience delivering digital campaigns for products and services
- Proficient with Google Analytics, Worpress (Elementor), Shopify.
- Proficient in using modern design delivery tools (Sketch, Figma, InVision, etc…)
- Proficient in website visual building tools WordPress (Elementor), Shopify, Webflow
- Proficient in modern CRM tools like ActiveCampaign, MailChimp, Drip, etc...
- Have working knowledge of the Story Brand framework
- Excellent ability to communicate in giphs
What can we offer for all of your hard work?
- Flexible work hours
- Relaxing and fun work environment
- Paid training*
How To Apply
Think you are a good fit? Perfect!
Apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org your resume and a link(s) to work examples (or portfolio).