Carolina's Mexican Food, home of the BEST tortilla's in the Phoenix area, is excited to be looking for our next Assistant
General Manager - Front of House candidate!
What's in it for you?
• We are CLOSED EVERY SUNDAY! (limited/rare occasional work necessary 1-2 of Sunday's a year for a few of hours.)
• No late nights! (Open 8am - 8:30pm, six days a week - AGM's work days usually end no later than 10pm for closing shifts & start
no earlier than 6am for opening shifts)!
• Closed most major holiday's, including New Year's Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and
every December 24-December 26 along with early closing on the Saturday preceding Easter, the Wednesday before
Thanksgiving, December 23rd, and New Year's Eve!
• Extremely competitive salary and generous bonus incentives
• 401K with 100% company match up to 4%
• Full health benefits through UH (medical) & Principal (vision/dental)
• Company sponsored life insurance
• Company provided iPhone with data and cellular plan
• Company provided laptop
• And. of course FREE CAROLINA'S MEXICAN FOOD on every shift!
The ideal candidate will have experience leading a team and managing the daily operation of the business. They will be responsible
for maintaining the standard of work from employees as well as onboarding and hiring new team members.
• Provide leadership and direction to a team of people
• Manage operations and finances of business
• Recruit and train new hires on business practices
• Drive development of emplovees
• Ensure that quality of work and service is maintained
• Understand the total operations of the business to ensure all quests have the best experience possible!
Skills & Knowledge
• Servant Leadership mindset
• Demonstrated ability to lead
• Strong communications skills - oral & written
• Attention to detail
• Well organized
• Responsible and dependable
• Willing and able to work between 2-5 closing shifts weekly
• Authorized to work in the United States (Required)
• High school graduate or GED equivalent (Required)
• Some College (Preferred)
• Previous management experience (Required)
• Within a restaurant or hospitality setting (Preferred)
• Comfort working with budgets, payroll, revenue and forecasting (Preferred)
• Strong administrative skills (Preferred)