Job Title: Samples/Warehouse Associate
Job Objective: The Samples/Warehouse Associate helps support Trinity Surfaces’ receiving, inventory and shipping functions.
The position requires grit, physical fitness, precision, and daily discipline. The individual in this role must consistently display an attitude which aligns to the core values of Trinity Surfaces
- Contributes to the overall harmony, synergy, and competency of Trinity Surfaces’ Samples Department. Communicates effectively and professionally with fellow employees.
- Provides dependable, consistent work coverage to the samples warehouse floor.
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of the most critical needs and expectations of the samples department’s primary internal customers.
- Displays a willingness to learn; shows skill-based improvement.
- Willingly embraces a culture of technology and change. Effectively and consistently utilizes wireless technology throughout samples warehouse during shipping, receiving, and other applicable duties.
- Supports all relevant company and industry safety guidelines. Actively participates in safety-related conversations and training sessions with team members. Consistently documents safety measures.
- Provides support to samples warehouse receiving function. Promptly and accurately helps receive inbound samples purchase orders, containers, BCM items, and transfers into inventory.
- Helps pull materials designated for outbound shipment. Takes ownership for the accuracy of all sample materials delivered to the outbound shipping area.
- Helps ensure that each sample order is packaged with proper care and attention to detail. Securely packages and places the correct shipping label all outbound products leaving the samples warehouse so that every line from every order reaches its destination. Develops excitement and energy felt by our external customers in every package.
- Demonstrates ability to operate the samples shipment station. Properly discerns shipment options. Assures management approval for expedited freight. Proactively communicates with customer service representatives. Tracks open orders and promptly confirms pick tickets. Takes ownership of samples shipping station if/when such duties are assigned.
- Helps maintain a clean and well-organized samples warehouse floor. Willingly assists in any general warehouse cleaning and maintenance tasks. Displays pride in presenting a clean samples warehouse.
- Demonstrates proficiency in forklift operation and other warehouse machinery/equipment.
Inspects and maintains warehouse equipment including pallet jacks, forklifts, wrapping, and other essential tools. Promptly reports malfunctions, insufficiencies, and necessary repairs.
- Participates in the tracking and completion of open samples warehouse transactions- physical counts, cycle counts, transfers, RMAs, production orders, process transactions, inventory returns, PO receipts, etc. Demonstrates P21 talent
- Actively participates in the timely and accurate completion of samples warehouse inventory counts and cycle counts. Helps monitor samples inventory levels and follows prescribed samples inventory replenishment processes and procedures.
- Helps maintain- by adhering to an established set of processes and procedures- an accurate and organized samples warehouse inventory. Demonstrates personal accountability for abiding all inventory accuracy guidelines.
- Works together with fellow warehouse coworkers to execute upon a plan to maximize samples warehouse space capacity and overall inventory organization.
- Assists in the identification and removal of non-performing samples inventory- obsolete inventory, flagged inventory, virtual inventory, damaged material, discontinued inventory, etc.
- Work Hard & Work Smart- demonstrates a dedication to do the job right, the first time.
- Serving Each Other- displays an unselfish attitude and regularly puts others ahead of oneself.
- Caring for our Customers- promptly responds to the needs of our internal & external customers.
- Medical Insurance (Trinity pays 100% of your premium)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan (Trinity matches dollar for dollar on the first 3% and half on the next 2% up to 5% of your salary)
- Vacation (2 weeks after your first year, 3 weeks your fifth year)
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- Wellness incentive programs with gym reimbursements
- Tuition Reimbursements