This is a new opportunity for a Restoration Technician, to join our skilled, dynamic team at AdvantaClean. Established in 1994, AdvantaClean is born out of a genuine desire to help people rebuild their lives during the aftermath of Hurricane Andrew, which has ravaged South Florida. Since then we pride ourselves on providing emergency services backed by excellence, specializing in repairs and remediation.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities of a Restoration Technician:
- Perform basic equipment maintenance
- Perform basic vehicle maintenance
- Complete technician’s daily log
- Complete Work Orders
- Complete appropriate restoration documentation
Additional Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Maintain appearance and stock of appropriate tools, materials, and supplies for company vehicles.
- Maintain inventory of related supplies.
- Determine the sequence of steps to be taken when delivering the company’s services at the customer’s property.
- Maintain timely and effective communication and flow of information with Lead Technicians, Supervisors, or Managers.
Requirements of a Restoration Technician:
- High school diploma (or GED)
- Drivers License
- Certification for related services (Water Mitigation, Mold, etc.) preferred
- Attention to detail to ensure that all jobs are completed in an exemplary manner
- Planning and Organization Skills to focus on key priorities
- Interpersonal skills to interact with superiors and customers.
- Written communication skills to read and write information
- Physical stamina to handle a full shift of being active and working including
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 40 regularly but up to 45 pounds.
- Mathematical skills to determine appropriate equipment type and number of units
- Basic Computer Skills
- Employees will encounter properties where heat is unavailable due to lack of utilities, fire damage has occurred, and mold or other organic growth exists.
- Daily exposure to the contents processing area where inventory, supplies and equipment are housed and maintained is typical.
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Benefits of a Restoration Technician:
- Pay: hourly rate based on experience with water mitigation, mold, trauma scene, and asbestos certifications are added.
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Bonus Pay