Action Idaho will be a nationalist populist publication from a Christian perspective whose aim will be to give voice to the populist voters of Idaho. To get this publication off the ground, we are seeking to hire an editor to lead the publication from startup to the dominant news source for the people of Idaho. This editor will, with the help of Dr. Scott Yenor of Boise State University, use the publication to help Idahoans re-imagine how political power can be used as a tool to advance their own interests, guiding Idaho toward a future worth fighting for. If you are passionate about this cause, have experience in an editorial role, and are willing to move to Idaho to take on the task of building this publication with Dr. Yenor, then please consider applying.
Chief Editor of Action Idaho:
- Establish the reputation of Action Idaho as a Nationalist, Populist authority both locally and nationally. Use creative messaging, tone, and branding to carry out this mission.
- Plan, write, manage, and curate content for weekly news operations.
- Conduct a weekly digest for Idahoans to “take action” on, be it voting, protests, petitions, donations, events etc.
- Form relationships with other Idaho publications and curate their content.
- Manage a team of part-time writers and social media operators.