Archadeck Outdoor Living of Greater Denver exists to enhance quality of life for our customers by creating and building high-quality, beautiful, custom outdoor spaces where people can enjoy life with their families, friends and neighbors for decades to come. At Archadeck of Greater Denver, we happen to do this in the best market for residential outdoor living structures in the United States, so the opportunity for a world class Design Consultant is exceptional. Below are the qualities we're looking for on our Design Team. We respectfully request that you honestly consider each of these characteristics. If you sincerely believe you possess this list of qualities to a high degree, we would love to hear from you.
· A love for people and a strong desire to help them realize their dreams, while you realize your own dreams
· "Fire in the Belly" – an inborn hunger to achieve your personal goals and live the life you envision for yourself and your family
· A proven track record of excellent sales performance in any industry
· Personal integrity and a strong sense of business ethics
· A strong sense of creativity and a keen eye for smart design and construction
· Experience in, and an understanding of, the world in which our customers live including what it means to own a home
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills, verbal and written
· Strong presentation skills demonstrated through examples of your previous work
· Excellent visualization skills and a zeal for accuracy in the small details
· Efficient, well organized work habits and ability to proactively manage your schedule to fit your lifestyle plus your job requirements
· Eagerness to learn quickly and continuously
· Familiarity with modern communication and computing technology
· A commitment to learn and stick with our proven sales process
· A strong desire to be on a team where your success elevates the continued growth of the Company
Design Consultant Job Description
Design Consultants (DC’s) build and nurture great client relationships from the design phase through completion of each project and beyond. DC’s diligently qualify and develop leads received through various sources including franchise-generated ad campaigns, referrals, trade alliances, social media and website platforms, etc. We meet with prospects to discern their needs, desires and budget parameters. We employ creativity and visualization skills to design projects that meet or exceed client expectations. We capitalize on a state-of-the-art deck & patio Design Center as a customer selling tool and meeting space. DC’s enjoy the use of a centralized office location to manage leads, collaborate on design, and manage our workload together. We utilize a documented sales process to guide sale to a successful conclusion. DC’s develop and implement an annual plan, which meets both personal and business goals! We build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Participate in ongoing education such as seminars, daily on the job training, and off-site sales training provided by manufacturers, suppliers and the Franchise under the guidance of Senior Design Consultants
- Participate in at least one construction project to gain hands-on knowledge of the full Customer Experience through on-site training and observation.
- Qualify new leads activities and referrals generated by Company’s marketing efforts and established customer base.
- Ensure that each client receives World Class Customer Experience by providing a friendly environment, superior product knowledge and all other aspects of excellent customer service.
- Establish a realistic budget range and set appropriate client expectations based on precise measurements taken during a site visit.
- Collaborate with other members of the Design Team as well as the Production Team to arrive at the best possible design solutions.
- Design, present and sell in a consultative manner, making recommendations that satisfy customer goals and desired project outcome.
- Utilize a consultative approach to identify and resolve client concerns and overcome objections.
- Demonstrate confidence in proper high-margin pricing, establish payment schedule at the point of sale and collect sizeable down payments.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of available sales materials, current product offerings, and industry trends in deck, patio, and outdoor living product categories.
- Maintain accurate client and potential client database through the use of our proprietary CRM.
- Follow up on sales prospects and referrals and follow through to close per the company’s documented sales process.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and strict business ethics.
- Candidates must maintain a professional appearance and have a reliable, capable form of transportation.
At Archadeck, our MO is doing things right – the first time. We work with customers who recognize the value of doing things right and are willing to pay for it. From initial concept and design, to quality of materials, to guiding the project through permitting and inspection, to maintaining the highest construction standards and guaranteeing our work in writing, doing the right thing is how we operate.
Not only do we do things right, we do the right thing – by our customers and by each other. We have corporate goals that we all work hard to achieve. These goals are stated in terms like brand recognition, customer satisfaction, expansion of customer base and revenue generation. But we also recognize that we each have personal goals, and we are committed to helping each other achieve those goals. We want you to succeed. We want you to have the life you envision for yourself.
We also recognize the need for rest and recreation. We value your personal life, your family life and your spiritual life. Although there are times when you will need to meet with customers outside of normal business hours, we're very intentional about getting home at a reasonable time, protecting your weekends, taking vacation time and getting the rest you need.
The position starts as a base salary + starting commission and graduates up to full commission pay structure or a reduced base + reduced commission pay structure depending on your preference. In addition to a generous salary/commission structure and monthly fuel/cell phone stipend, our employees are eligible for health benefits and retirement plan matching after a probationary period. Profitability bonuses are also available at certain sales levels.
For someone who embodies the qualities stated above, opportunity abounds at Archadeck of Greater Denver and the Foothills.