Ministry HR is a boutique HR Consulting firm focusing on providing warm, inviting HR solutions for Christian ministries and Christian-owned private businesses. Our business is growing and we are excited to meet our new HR Consultant.
We are looking for a strong HR leader to support multiple clients in leading HR strategies, program design, systems implementation and HR staff mentorship. We support all areas of Human Resources for our clients. The HR Consultant balances many areas to be successful: warmth within guidelines, ministry within government laws, truth and kindness, time, quality and cost, and client needs with best practices. Areas of HR include recruiting, hiring, compensation, benefits, training and development, performance management, manager and employee engagement, policies and compliance, Christian ministry guidance, systems implementation, and more.
- A minimum of 5 years in HR leadership, including all areas of HR
- A minimum of 5 years working for a Christian ministry or privately held Christian business
- A degree in Human Resources and/or current HR certification
- Consulting experience is an asset
- Proven ability to lead a wide variety of HR programs
- Proven ability to coach and guide Executives on best people practices
- Desire and ability to learn new ways of addressing HR issues
- Proven ability to innovate and create new programs
- Ability to consistently provide high quality, detailed and accurate work product
- Ability to take initiative and drive teams forward
- High social intelligence and ability to coach others
- Ability to come up with Biblical references in HR coaching, materials and communication
- Professional Remote Office
- Ability to scale up hours from 10-40 hours per week as needs increase
- Must live in the state of Texas
Interested? We'd love to hear from you!