PPC is a Christian owned and operated Texas-based company. We specialize in the design and manufature of maintenance free and gas charged pulsation control equipment. Our years of experience results in the highest level of quality product and services. We are a family-friendly employer with a team mentality.
Essential Functions of the job include:
- Study sample parts, blueprints, drawings, and engineering information in order to determine methods and sequences of operations needed to fabricate products and determine product dimensions and tolerances.
- Select the appropriate tools, machines, and material to be used in preparation of machinery work.
- Calculate dimensions and tolerances using knowledge of mathematics and instruments such as micrometers and Vernier calipers.
- Machine parts to specifications using machining tools such as manual lathes, vertical milling machines, shapers or grinders.
- Measure, examine, and test completed units to detect defects and ensure conformance to specifications, using precision instruments such as micrometers.
- Set up, adjust, and operate all basic machining tools as well as specialized or advanced variation tools in order to perform precision machining operations.
- Align and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials onto machines.
- Monitor the feed and speed of machines during the machining process.
- Observe and listen to operating machines or equipment in order to diagnose machine malfunctions and to determine need for adjustments and/or repairs.
- Clean and lubricate machines, tools, and equipment in order to remove grease, rust, stains, and foreign matter.
- Follows specified work and safety procedures.
Experience with programming (Fanuac controls) is a plus.
Salary range dependent upon skillset and experience.
BENEFITS: PPC offers 100% employer paid medical, dental, life and AD&D/LTD coverages for employees. Additional coverages are also available with premiums paid by the employee. We offer 10 days PTO for the first 12 months with 15 days PTO per year thereafter. Holiday pay and other benefits are also offered.