Who we are
Diehl Banwart Bolton CPAs is a full-service accounting firm located in southeast Kansas. We are committed to helping both businesses and individuals succeed financially through quality accounting services. We offer a full range of tax preparation services for businesses, individuals, estates, trusts, and multi-state tax returns. Whatever we can do to meet our clients’ needs, our goal is to ensure their satisfaction.
Our work environment is positive and engaging. Hard work does not go unnoticed. We know you’ll love it here!
What we’re looking for
Our ideal candidate is a hardworking individual of integrity. We would prefer applicants who already have their CPA license and have 1-2 years of accounting and auditing experience. This job demands good problem-solving skills and a strong work ethic.
Duties and responsibilities
- Preparing Financial reports for over 200 franchise restaurants with a team of nine people.
- Assisting in the auditing of nearby school districts, water departments, and miscellaneous other companies
- Preparation of tax returns
Benefits and pay structure
- 55K-120K a year, on an hourly wage model. Rates depend on previous experience and performance
- 401K plan
- 10 Paid holidays a year
- Quality location with a friendly small-town feel
If you have questions about the position, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, we can’t wait to meet you!