Crane Technician - Electrical
Crane Tech Solutions (CTS) is seeking an experienced electrical technician to work on overhead cranes of all types. The technician should have working knowledge in electrical and mechanical repairs and installations. The technician should be familiar with AC Inverters and AC & DC troubleshooting.
We are looking for experienced, competitive, and self-motivated professionals that will be responsible for working on overhead cranes within the Pittsburgh PA area.
As a Crane Technician, your primary responsibilities will be to repair, inspect, install and troubleshoot all types of overhead cranes in the Pittsburgh PA area.
We require candidates who have at least 2-5 years of experience working on electrical and mechanical systems.
Other requirements include:
• Honesty and Integrity
• Highly motivated, self-starter and strong work initiative
• Excellent Communication skills
• A positive, team-oriented attitude
• Ability to read and understand electrical diagrams
• Ability to troubleshoot electrical equipment, motors, controls
• Willingness to work at heights over 30’
• Ability to perform with minimal direct supervision
• Proficient computer skills (for example, MS Word, Excel, etc)
• Valid driver’s license
We provide a competitive wage structure and benefits package that includes:
• Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Vacation and Holiday Pay
• 401k Retirement Plan
• Training and advancement opportunities
• Long and Short Term Disability Insurance
• Life Insurance