A busy holistic oriented, Family Practice in Livonia looking for a long-term Medical Assistant to be part of a dynamic medical team. Our practice is seeking an individual who has 1+years of experience as a Medical Assistant with a positive, friendly team-player attitude and strong work ethic. Time management and multi-tasking skills are a must.
A background in front office work such as the ability to triage patient calls and schedule is a plus and will be utilized We are a small practice and rely on team work. Competitive salary available.
Responsibilities and Duties*
- Greet and room patients, take vitals
- Maintains patient flow, keeps Physician's schedule running on time
- Assist Physician during in-office procedures
- Ability to perform venipuncture
- Collecting urine specimens and preparing for Lab send-outs
- Answer and triage patient phone calls
- Proficiency in EMR software and Referrals
- Help receptionist when needed