Do you love property management? Join Blue Sage Property Management! We are an established, high-quality property management company serving much of Clallam County. The team here is helpful and cooperative and will see to it that you have the knowledge to succeed at your job.
We are strong supporters of NARPM, providing leadership, attending meetings, and earning designations. Blue Sage has earned the CRMC (Certified Residential Management Company) designation. The owner has attained the MPM (Master Property Manager) designation and supports designation activities for all employees.
1. Maintain property rentals(single-family homes, condos, and small apartments) by:
- Renting: advertising, showing, getting applications, and leasing
- Financial: receiving rents, posting late notices
- Maintenance: opening work orders, supervising repairs, approving invoices, drive-bys, interior surveys
- Tenancy: enforcing leases, negotiating with tenants
2. Soliciting and acquiring new accounts, as your base salary is strongly correlated with earnings.
- Respond to owner inquiries
- Networking with Realtors and business leaders
- Presentation and close new business
- Education: NARPM membership, continuing education, maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Teamwork: Answer questions from any owners, vendors, or tenants, help other managers when they're unavailable (and vice versa), take on various company projects from start to completion.
- Real Estate License
- Property Management: 1+ years
- Passion for and skills in sales
- Organizational Skills
- Time Management
- Technical (MS, Apple, Google Docs, Appfolio)
Territory: Port Angeles, Sequim, and surrounding areas
Job Type: Full-time employee
Compensation: Salary and bonuses, matching SEP IRA, Aflac, PTO, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement
Salary: $4000-4500 base, plus bonuses based on productivity. Expectations of $5000 to 6000 for your year.
Work remotely or in the office, travel to rentals for showings and inspections