We are looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented, team player to be our Personal Assistant to the
Director. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, highly motivated to succeed, friendly, and able to work
closely as a member of the entire organization. This individual must be a strong multi-tasker and independent
problem-solver, have excellent communication and project-management skills, work well under the supervision
and be extremely organized., what we need is a qualified individual who has a valid working phone. The pay
and benefits are very attractive and note the job is part-time as It allows you to do other full-time jobs
you may have.
This job will be part-time for now and we can consider you in the future as full-time.
DUTIES TO PERFORM ON MY BEHALF ARE:
* Perform Official Assignment to Detail/Instruction.
* Running Personal Errands.
* Scheduling Programmers, flights and keeping me up-to-date with them.
* Making Purchases, receiving, and making payment
* Handling and monitoring some of my Financial Activities.
* Work independently without much supervision.
No jab required
Salary : $19
Experience: Not needed.
Location: Strictly Home-Based Job.
Send your resume to [email protected]
If you are interested, please reply to this job offer and we can take it from there.