The Agency Account Manager works to maximize positive customer experiences by quickly responding to and resolving customer policy and account-related inquiries. Communicate with customers about basic underwriting guidelines, policies, and marketing initiatives to service customer accounts, while effectively identifying the need for and cross-selling additional products.
Core job duties include (but are not limited to):
- Establish customer requirements and expectations in order to help the customer identify their specific product needs.
- Cross-sell/up-sell appropriate products to existing customers as needed.
- Solicit, sell, and negotiate new business policies.
- Record client interactions and transactions, detailing client inquiries, requests, concerns, comments, and any actions taken.
- Assist with the annual review process by contacting customers and preparing personalized customer coverage recommendations based on identified needs.
- Ensure policies sold and managed in the agency meet the underwriting principals of the Underwriting Quality Index (UQI).
- Understand the claims process and act as a liaison between the claims adjuster, client and claimant.
Principled – Ethical, honest and enthusiastic.
Drive and Productivity - Able to bring about great results from ordinary circumstances; prepare for problems or opportunities in advance; undertakes additional responsibilities and responds to situations as they arise without supervision.
Communication - Exceptional verbal and written communication, detail oriented and outstanding follow-up skills.
Innovation - Welcomes innovation and improvement recommendations.
Team Work - Welcomes feedback when offered and works well with others.
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must be able to pass state property/casualty and life insurance licensing or currently hold licenses. Pre-licensed with sales experience HIGHLY desired.
- Previous customer service experience in a high-traffic field preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and general Windows OS Navigation.
- Strong analytical and conflict resolution skills.
- Desire for personal growth.
- Likes to have fun and thrives in a positive work environment!
- Paid holidays a year ( New Year’s Day, Labor Day, July 4th, Memorial Day, Thanksgiving, day after Thanksgiving, half-day Christmas Eve, Christmas Day ).
- 10 Days Paid time off.
- Health insurance stipend.
- Candidates are reimbursed for licensing fees if not previously licensed already. (paid after 90 days)
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- No. Preferred candidate will have a desk in the agency.
- Can be accommodated on an "as needed" temporary basis.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 - $58,000.00 per year