Diehl Banwart Bolton, CPAs PA
We are looking for an experienced Accountant and/or (CPA) to join our team in historic Fort Scott, KS. You’ll be responsible for individual and business tax preparation as well as preparing, reviewing and analyzing financial reports.
Our ideal candidate would have in-depth knowledge of accounting and tax procedures. Previous work experience in tax preparation, along with a degree in Accounting and a CPA certificate is valuable for this role.
Ultimately (within 1 to 3 years), this job could lead to a partnership level position for the right candidate.
· Preparation of Individual & Business Tax Returns
· Organize and update financial records as needed (digital and physical)
· Analyze transactions and prepare reports
· Supervision of 3-5 employees
· Keep company financial information confidential
· Stay informed on industry developments and changes in regulations
· Work experience as a Certified Public Accountant or Senior Accountant
· Thorough knowledge of Individual and Business Tax
· Experience with accounting software
· MS Excel knowledge
· Excellent analytical skills with an attention to detail
· Integrity, with an ability to handle confidential information
· BS degree in Accounting or Finance and a CPA certification
Willingness to relocate to Fort Scott, Kansas. Fort Scott is a wonderful town and a short drive to Kansas City. Fort Scott boasts many affordable homes, good schools and a safe place to raise kids and live.