Full Job Description
Are You the Right Fit?
- What do employees have to say about working here? -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo9pHzqpSeY
- If you don't have an appreciation for Adam Sandler's humor or this video you will not enjoy working here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I2OIITOSrQ
About the Job:
- Take the Tour - https://bit.ly/2tTkYt7
- The Founder (Clay Clark) is the host of the ThrivetimeShow.com Podcast and the former U.S. SBA Entrepreneur of the Year who has started and grown several multi-million dollar companies throughout this career. Learn more about Clay Clark - https://www.thrivetimeshow.com/podcast-guests/
- Help aspiring entrepreneurs and business owners to grow successful businesses: https://www.thrivetimeshow.com/testimonials/
- Our mission is to mentor millions with powerful and practical business training.
- Job duties include marketing, customer service ("customer wowing"), sales, having high energy, having a coachable attitude, and search engine optimization.
- You must be a high-energy person
- You must be goal-orientated and must love hitting deadlines
- You must have a coachable attitude - Example of an A-Player employee https://rumble.com/vd3lfz-what-is-an-a-player.html
- You will earn between $40,000 and $80,000 per year with much room for advancement and promotion.
- Young or old, if you have the stuff, we want to hear from you.
- Contact us at Info @ThrivetimeShow.com
- If you are chronically late, or perpetually angry please do not apply.
Founder of Thrivetimeshow.com