If you want to feel part of a close-knit group and support your fellow team members in a positive and collaborative working environment, this is the job for you!
Full or Part-time Medical Front Office Receptionist duties include:
*Serves patients by greeting and helping them; scheduling appointments; maintaining records and accounts.
* Welcomes patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
* Optimizes patient satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
* Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patient's arrival; reviewing service delivery compared to schedule; reminding provider of service delays.
* Comforts patients by anticipating patient anxieties; answering patient questions; maintaining the reception area.
* Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
* Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
* Obtains revenue by recording and updating financial information; recording and collecting patient transactions
* Maintains business office inventory and equipment by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; verifying receipt of supplies; scheduling equipment service and repairs.
* Protects patients' rights by maintaining the confidentiality of personal and financial information.
* Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Attention to Detail is A MUST, Multi-tasking, Flexibility, Telephone Skills, Customer Service, Time Management, Organization, Scheduling, Professionalism, Effective Communication and Follow up Skills, Self-Starter, Good Computer skills, Typing 45 wpm+
1 year of medical office experience preferred