Assisted Offers Our Employees a Unique Employment Package:
- Working in an environment where you are supported by a team of skilled healthcare professionals who are committed to providing the highest levels of care where the patient comes first
- Opportunity to promote innovative healthcare services and specialty programs
- Our field employees enjoy flexible work hours and the opportunity to work close to home
- We offer very competitive pay. Full-time benefits include medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, matched 401K plan, and bonus structure based on job classification. In addition, our administrative positions receive a generous vacation, PTO and sick leave package, paid holidays, and much more!
- We encourage an environment where you get to work with your friends by providing our employees with a very generous referral bonus structure
- Assisted is dedicated to fostering a fun environment for our employees where everyone is treated like family – we have company parties, themed week events, foundation events, and casual Fridays