Policy for Staffing Companies, Recruiters, and Job Sites
RedBalloon’s mission is to encourage and support freedom in the workplace. We connect like-minded businesses with Americans who seek the freedom to work without the fear of discrimination against personal beliefs, infringement on constitutional rights, or invasion of medical privacy.
Our job site is designed to serve businesses who are hiring, and job seekers who are looking for work. Staffing companies, recruiters, and other job sites are welcome to join the RedBalloon platform as “Employers” if they are able to -
- Commit to posting jobs on RedBalloon.work.
- Guarantee that these jobs are with employers who can commit to the RedBalloon Employer’s Pledge:
“By registering for RedBalloon’s service, you as an employer commit to neither discriminate against your employees’ personal beliefs, infringe on their constitutional rights, invade their medical privacy, or make vaccination a condition of employment. Thank you for standing for freedom - for your business, for your employees, and for America.”
If you want to post jobs from employers who can commit to the Employer’s Pledge above, then Redballoon.work might be the perfect resource for you!
In order to post jobs for an employer that you represent:
- Sign up for an Employer Account at the top of the RedBalloon.work homepage
- Our team will reach out to you for more information prior to your approval.
- Once approved, you will be able to post jobs, track applications, search for talent, and make connections for the businesses you represent!
Are you a recruiter without jobs to post but still interested in finding freedom-loving employees? Feel free to contact us: [email protected].