Idaho Pacific Holdings seeks a Senior Financial Analyst, (Financial Planning and Analysis) to help oversee, analyze, and adjust inventory valuation and costing for all manufacturing sites. The Senior Financial Analyst performs a key role in the analysis and reporting of overall monthly, quarterly, and annual financial and operational results for all plant facilities. Primary responsibilities will include sales analysis tracking, and reporting, monthly EBITDA estimates and flash forecasting, driving the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting processes, development, and analysis of key performance indicators for sales and operations, preparation of covenant compliance certificate, preparing management reports, will provide support for the Company's ERP system, recommending changes as necessary.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the day-to-day responsibilities and tasks of the Accounting / Finance Department.
- Development, review, and reporting of key performance metrics for sales and operations.
- Prepare weekly production and sales reporting vs. Budget / Forecast.
- Oversee sales contract tracking, analysis, and reporting.
- Prepare sales product and channel reports
- Oversee accounts receivable and collection efforts
- Provide consultation and support in the development, establishment, documentation and monitoring of Company's policies and procedures.
- Offer support for internal software users, both for Excel and existing ERP system.
- Compile ad-hoc reports and participate in special projects as required.
- Support Plant Controllers in monitoring inventory cycle count program.
- Assist with monthly cost reviews and budget variance analyses.
- Prepare actual vs. budget analysis and reporting.
- Prepare month-end management reports.
- Prepare monthly analysis of revenue, expense, and balance sheet accounts; offer interpretations of results as appropriate.
- Ensure accurate completion and timely dissemination of financial management reports including internal monthly financial statements.
- Provide support for the completion of year-end reporting procedures and annual audits.
- Take an active role in the ERP software, acting in a support role while upgrading, provide monitoring of users and system.
- Prepare quarterly covenant compliance certificate
- Cost accounting functions - including analysis of raw materials, labor and manufacturing costs, maintaining the cost accounting system, and the preparation of reports.
- Completes all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
A Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or closely related field is necessary. CPA, CMA, and/or MBA highly preferred. This is a full-time opportunity working from our Corporate location in eastern Idaho - where clean air, clear water, and friendly natives are found! With a close proximity to Yellowstone NP and Jackson, WY., outdoor recreational opportunities abound! Relocation assistance may or may not be available.
Idaho Pacific Holdings is proud to be a EO/M/F/Disabled/V Employer, E-Verify participant and Drug-Free Workplace!