Practice Manager Job Description
This person will play a critical role in overseeing the collaborative execution of our company purpose, values and operating standards that support the corporate culture at Aesthetic Assets, Face and Body Rejuvenation center.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY/ACCOUNTABILITY
- Demonstrates understanding of PatientNOW’s Back Office functionality:
- Oversees inventory management on a daily basis and delegates clinical team’s contribution.
- Investigates and reports inventory discrepancies.
- Ensures inventory is monitored and adjusted to accurately reflect our supplies and provide management data on shortage of product – proactively communicating when product should be ordered.
- Enters changes to inventory when orders are received.
- Creates new product and adds inventory.
- Performs EOD reports and ensures batch reports accurately match PatientNOW EOD reports.
- Demonstrates ability to move product between locations.
- Demonstrates understanding of PatientNOW’s Administrative functionality:
- Manages users/roles
- Manages data tables for appointment resources, appt types, schedule configurations,
- Manages clinical electronic forms
- Manages document templates including encounter notes, educational doc’s consents, email doc’s etc.
- Creates pre-paid packages that support our monthly specials and events
- Understands PatientNOW Workflow Function
- Ensures appointment resource schedules are accurate.
- Ensures all patient appointments are confirmed the day before.
- Serves as back up to Front-Office staff
- Greets guest, creates a welcoming atmosphere and is dedicated to excellent customer service
- Demonstrates full understanding the “Patient” section of PatientNow:
- Accurately enters all required fields associated with Patient Registration, including patient name, age, demographic information, emergency contact and consents.
- Demonstrates ability to create quotes and assembles appropriate brochures.
- Demonstrates accuracy in creating and processing invoices.
- Accurately enters financial information in financial notes for VIP program.
- Demonstrates ability to enter medical history
- Demonstrates ability to create signature documents including informed consents and HIPPA agreements.
- Demonstrates ability to schedule/cancel patient appointments. Understands two-way patient texting.
- Provide recommendations and follow-up actions to operational inefficiencies
- Executes quality improvement measures that align with and support our purpose, values and operating standards.
- Monitors and drives operating revenue while responsibly monitoring costs.
- Oversees VIP Membership and the ARB system, ensuring it reconciles with PatientNOW on a weekly basis.
- Keeps team up to date with their status on monthly Membership bonus.
- Ensures all members are entered into ARB and monitors monthly for drop offs.
Team Performance 20%
- Contributes to teaching new team members all office functions (including but not limited to):
- Managing incoming calls
- Scheduling appointments
- Patient checkout
- Inventory Management
- Ensure all patients receive a proper consultation and treatment for a positive experience resulting in return clients.
- Investigate and resolve patient complaints and Report to Owner.
- Provide recommendations to management of noted inefficiencies in any area of our corporate purpose, values and operating standards.
- Stays informed of company special offers and promotions created by eRelevance
- Uses every opportunity to promote our special offers through FB, IG, and live networking.
- Contributes ideas for monthly specials offers.
- Promotes our online store
- Create monthly specials in collaboration with Aesthetic Assets team members and owner.
- Monitors competition by seeking information on pricing, products and new services
- Schedules and oversees special events
- Oversees and contributes to Social media marketing experience – STIM, Later, Instagram and Facebook.
- Participate in local marketing events, business fairs, etc.
- Accurately creates an invoice for all online store orders into PatientNOW
- Contributes all aspects our website and on-line store.
- Grows our VIP Loyalty program.
Professional Development/Goal Setting 20%
- Attends at least 2 continuing education offerings/year
- Actively participates in training other members of our team
- Reports to Owner
- Interfaces with all Aesthetic Assets team members, vendors, and patients. QUALIFICATIONS
- 3+ years of medical office experience, preferably in the Aesthetic Industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or equivalent work experience
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook). Ability to become an expert in Patient Now.
- Ability to be self-directed and adept at multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for working in a growth-oriented field, with the ability to demonstrate personal commitment and drive to set and exceed high standards.
- Ability to stay calm in a fast-paced environment with numerous interruptions.
- Marketing experience with Constant Contact and/or Face Book ads are a plus.