At Panza®, we are looking for a highly driven individual with a mentality that excels in business development and relationship building. This role will support a world class 2X INC Magazine 5000 winner International IT Consulting Organization, an outsourcing startup, and an internal holding corporation that manages a group of companies across five countries. This role is client facing, involves achieving new business & giving presentations in meetings. Job is 100% full-time and REMOTE but must be in North America (Canada, Mexico, or U.S.).
ROLE: Senior Programmer
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BA in Computer Science or related Information Technology field and or a minimum of 10 years of development experience with service-oriented architecture
- Hands on experience in designing and development applications using JAVA EE platforms
- Strong knowledge and experience of Relational Databases, SQL, T-SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate) with Oracle and MSSQL
- Work experience developing Web Service and Client using SOAP and REST with Java
- Design, implement and maintain Java application
- Certified in MCSE, MCDBA, MCAD, preferable
- Clearly understands the full breadth of workflow and how specific projects affect the company
- Strong experience using MS SQL and Team Foundation, Visual Studio 2005 .NET Framework Technologies 1.0 2.0 3.0(C#, ASP.Net)
- Strong experience in component and Web-based technologies (Ajax, Active X, SOAP, HTML, XML, XSL, IIS, ASP, VBScript, Jscript)
- Expert Knowledge of Microsoft products and technologies
- Willing to learn and teach new technologies and stay updated in new versions and application tools.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for designing and developing scalable and robust technical solutions for some of the most complex enterprise systems with great attention to detail and design.
- Conduct research and fact finding to develop or modify complex information systems.
- Perform and design unit testing to ensure the quality of the code produced.
- Analyze and prepare recommendations to address existing and potential trouble areas in systems and procedures across the organization as well as design and recommend on new solutions both in relation to hardware and software design.
- Mentor team members on new technologies within his/her areas of expertise.
- Work closely with system analysts and other members of a project team to develop the system concept, interface design, and architecture of the system.
- Plan, estimate and implement programming tasks.
- Defines and maintains architecture and technology standards and best practices for applications, middleware, and databases including both in-house development as well as third-party applications.
- Perform quality control, code reviews and standard data validations prior to production release.
- Troubleshoot complex system problems and performance issues as needed.
- Provide guidance to project teams to ensure compliance with the standards and best practices.
- Collaborate in evaluation of third-party products to be used within the Development Unit.
- Define and specify relevant production turnover documentation.
- Write scaling secure code and maintain appropriate programming documentation.
- Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed stored or accessed.
- Complete and submit Status report as requested.