Who We Are:
New Cinema Project is a multi-company cinematographic production venture. Our main mission is to become the point of reference for multimedia projects. We want to be the one you think of when you need to create movies that turn a profit. Not only that but we want to offer a great place for people to work. If you need a workplace where your competence will be the only thing that matters, and serious entrepreneurship is applied to arts: this is the place you’re looking for.
What We're Looking For:
We need to hire a talented business-to-business marketer who can propose a budget and execute a strategy to distribute our movies on a large scale. We have both B2C and B2B operations: this ad is for the B2B operations. B2B operations consist in planning marketing strategies to offer our movies to cinematographic distributions, cinema chains, or any other equivalent business (e.g. OTTs). Candidates with previous cinema experience will obviously find that easier.
B2C operations would be about distributing our movies directly (E.g.selling tickets for online streaming): if that’s an area you’re more efficient in, please refer to that ad)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Capacity to set up marketing campaigns to promote movies/series to cinematographic distributions.
- Competent in the English language (spoken and written).
- Remote work operational.
- Capacity to work with ROI as KPI.
- Ability to analyze a film product and propose a go-to-market plan.
- Experience with customer segmentation and execution of marketing strategy.
- Expert at evaluating the economic efficacy of marketing spend and sustainability of your campaign.
- Full-time possibility after successful freelancing
- A successful candidate will propose their own marketing budget, stipend, and remuneration structure (ex. marketer makes 5% of the movie profits).